Monday, March 14, 2022

Free Worship Resources


It's been a long time since I posted anything. In the last four years, I have had a second child, taken on the title of Worship Minister, and, just like you, lived through a global pandemic. 😒

But recently, God brought this blog to mind again and given me a new vision for it. "Mondays Off" has always been a window into my heart as a minister; since I work on Sundays, I get Mondays off work. But now I would like it to have another purpose too. 

If you're like me, a few months (or even days!) before special occasions like Lent and Advent, you start looking online for resources. Surely, you think, someone out there must have made something beautiful and creative that can be used for FREE by a small church (with a few basic modifications). But it's not always easy to find these kind of resources, and often they are created more for fun or tradition, than actually helpful in leading a congregation to worship.

So, from here, I expect to share what resources I have found and created, for the help of worship ministers  everywhere. (And also for parents, as you look for creative ways to celebrate Jesus and the church year along with your kids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment